Monday, March 12, 2007

WOA is me

I can't believe my hoos did it again... I really thought they could beat NC State and make it to the finals of the ACC Tournament... alas I was wrong.... I was knitting away on some WAHOO socks which I will post when more of the second is done.... when they LOST...... Such a good first half too......









Anyway I finished this project for a soon arrival at church... it is crochet.. not my favorite, but it was one of my UFO's so I decided to give it a good home...










Well spring is arriving in Virginia... here is some proof.......


And now I am off to knit some more.. and relax.. after a long day at work [10 hours], going to the Gym for 35 minutes and 2.3 miles on the Ski machine and then home... I am a little tired to say the least..... Add to that the Time switch.. and suffice it to say I won't be knitting that long tonite..... Maybe I can do some more on that Wahoo sock though....

1 comment:

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Sorry about your team. :(

The blanket is lovely.

Yeah proof of Spring! :)

Ruinwen
:)