Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year etc, etc, etc

Well our New Year's Eve was not really 'Rocking" last evening... we had to put our son to sleep and he kept insisting on going to bed with us.... It took a while and needless to say I was too tired to stay up... oh well...


Is this not the cutest... I made this for a friend who had her baby in December... The shower was in November... [late]... it is made from CABIN FEVER cotton..... I used a pattern in one of my favorite books.. but had to adapt a little... for gauge etc... It came out great although





What else has the Knitting Wahoo been up to... Well many Chistmas gifts.. All but one finished... but no pictures.. sorry.. I was just too busy... I am also still doing baby gifts......
I made these for a friend who is having a baby...

we are giving a surprise shower for her next week...

I also made 300+ mints for two co-workers retirement parties... I hope that will be enough...... as each is hand done.. This was a great deal of work for me........


I have started another pair of Virginia Tech Baby Booties... [see previous post for pictures], and have two blankets and two sweaters in the works.....

And FINALLY.... A UVA KNIT......






This scarf and another like it were "commissioned" by some VT friends who wanted to give their UVA friends some fluffy scarves for christmas...


Thats all for now... I sure hope 2008 brings some peace to our world... we certainly have had enough fighting/war etc

No comments: