Sunday, January 20, 2008

My newest creation

Yes I keep knitting and knitting for babies being born in Roanoke Virginia.... and elsewhere.... Is it something in the water or what?





Anyway here is my most recent creation.... It is a size 6 months... but as most people know.. babies come in all sizes and grow so quickly... I think this will do for April/May.... and if not.. then there are still cool days/evenings in early summer...





It is acrylic... which I often use for babies... and was a fairly quick knit, once I made myself focus.
Here it is in its green tissue paper, ready for wrapping.... I have not even done that... it is all ready and even though the shower is not until Feb 2... I am ready... to qoute my not so favorite sponge [SpongeBOB]... "I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready....." Usually I am last minute on finishing details.....

And now off to my next projects... I have about 8 to 12 rows left on a blanket.. and then it will be done.. and I am about half way thru another baby sweater.. and it too will be done.......