Sunday, May 02, 2010

Some new items from the Knitting Wahoo

The Knitting Wahoo has been busy......

I played the piano for the First District Conference for the UDC in Virginia.... and have had a son with lots of sickness from strep... [surgery is coming up]... and have been working on my genealogy, pictures etc ...  so you may ask...  Have  you knitted anything this spring????

The answer is a big yes.....

Here are a couple picks of finished items..  More will follow as I get them completed.. I have also gotten back into Crochet.. so There will be some pics of that as well in future.


This sweater is made of Lion Kitchen Cotton and was for a friend of my Husband.....   it is not nearly as difficult as it looks...  but I  had a horrible time finding enough thread to sew on the buttons....   


And what else would the Knitting Wahoo do but make more UVA oriented items...

Here is a hat I made from some wonderful yarn from YARN THEORY in Bedford, VA...  



No comments: